Wednesday 25 February 2015

Blog problems and quick update

You may have noticed that photos and updates are being done a bit randomly.  Partly that's because I am only getting a short space of time to do any of it (we are supposed to be on a holiday after all!) but mainly my Nexus tablet is playing me up.  I don't know how much is due to the tablet itself, and how much is down to the erratic hotel wifi I'm using, but tasks that normally take minutes are taking hours.  Copying photos off my SD cards onto the Nexus, then trying to upload them, is an exercise in frustration.  It's also not possible (with the connections I've used and the devices available to me) to even view the blog itself from here in Vietnam. All I've got is the Blogger app which is a bit flaky at times.

For now I'll continue to write up what I can and upload whatever photos I can in the time available.  When I'm back in the UK I'll tidy it all up and get the better photos identifed and posted up - not easy when I take 300+ photos a day and it's taking 10 seconds to view each photo. There's still beer to be drank and roads to be ridden!

No comments:

Post a Comment