Wednesday 18 February 2015

Nearly time to go

Only 24 hours before I trek off down to Gatwick, meeting up with Jim and Bryan and flying out Friday lunchtime.   :)

I got all packed at the weekend. Even whittling the luggage down to an acceptable minimum there was still 16kg or so.  T-shirts are cheap in Hanoi so I've packed 3 or 4 and will buy some more when I'm there.  I'm still trying to work out what I've forgotten to pack though.

We arrive early on Saturday morning, and will be kicking off the bike tour on Sunday morning.  The first two nights will be spent at home stays, so I doubt there will be wifi or any other means of me uploading photos until Tuesday onwards.  But if there's a way I will find it :)

No post would be complete without the white pants of awesomeness :D



No comments:

Post a Comment